Gods of Brawl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Obligatory post

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dwlr

dwlr

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2
God Skill : 5362000

Obligatory post Empty
PostSubject: Obligatory post   Obligatory post Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 6:40 pm

Obligatory info pertaining to the clan I suppose:
My ability to Brawl has been suspended for a decent while now. (2 and half months and it'll prolly be anothe rmonth before I get it back aswell)

Even when I can Brawl I don't play it often. (Match to match usually at most 1 set per 2 weeks anything more is rare)

I didn't really make an account to join the clan, but rather to drop off a banner I made awhile ago for Noodle in which Phantom the contact who asked me to make the sig never really followed through on giving me Noodle's FC (which I still never got), but I wanted to drop off the banner anywho. I'm also the guy who made Hades' and Phantom's banner if anyone cares.

I've been fairly busy with increased school work atm and I haven't been staying online as much lately but if you'd like to put in an order for a sig if I'm online I can be found on the chat here: http://toastyfun.forumotion.com/portal.htm (Xat so no registration required but if it's considered "advertising" feel free to delete it.)

That's pretty much the extent of it, when I get Brawl back and I'm around feel free to ask to Brawl I just wouldn't expect anything since I don't play enough to actually stay in practice.
Back to top Go down

Obligatory post
Page 1 of 1